Instantly Fulfill Requests
Spire's HIPAA compliant channel enables you to
upload medical record &
imaging requests directly to your patients.
Set up Staff
Enable employees to
fulfill medical record
& imaging requests
on your behalf.
View a complete history
of fulfilled requests,
employee activity, and scheduled deposits.
Thanks for the information!
Someone from the Spire team will reach out to you shortly.
Run A Better Back Office
Copyright © 2018 Magnolia Ventures, Inc. All rights reserved
- What is spire?
- Spire is a patient health portal that works with any
medical facility in the US. With Spire you can instantly retrieve
your electronic medical records from multiple facilities and
securely store them all in one place. It’s your record, your
- How secure is spire?
- Privacy and security are our top two priorities at Spire.
Your Spire account is protected by the highest levels of
encryption. Your transmitted data is kept safe using a 256-bit SSL
encryption. We conduct regular third-party audits to ensure that
your data is safe.
- What card brands and card types do you accept?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and
- Why is there a charge for medical records?
- It's simply a fee charged by the medical facility.
- Will I have ownership of my data?
- Absolutely. You will always retain 100% ownership and full
control of your data. You can export your records at anytime.
- What happens if the medical facility does not view my
- There is a 14-day limit in which the retrieval request for
a record can be pending. If no action is taken by the medical
facility within this timeframe, Spire considers the request
“expired” and will credit the amount back to your Spire account.
You can always resubmit the retrieval request.
- How do I send my medical record to a physician?
- By simply using Spire's secure messaging portal, your
physician receives an invitation to view your medical record. The
physician will be able to create his or her own separate Spire
account. This will allow the physician to view the records. The
physician will only be able to access the records you sent. You
may instantly revoke the physician's access from viewing your
shared record at anytime.
- Can I import my medical records into spire?
- Not at this time. You can only retrieve your records from
medical facilities that currently work with Spire.
- Why is this FAQ so short?
- Simple products come with short FAQs. Please let us know
if you have any questions or feedback.